I am a true epicurean and by this post I am making debut of my cooking on wordpress. I would be sharing the recipes of some dishes tried by me (I am an experimental cook). I hope you guys will like this. Nothing is best to start this category with Christmas Cake. If it’s a Christmas how can I miss baking a cake? Yesterday I got so busy in the celebration that in the night I realized I forgot to make a cake myself. So I rushed to the kitchen and made this quick but cute cake. Given below is the recipe. Ingredients: 2 cups all purpose flour 1 cup castor sugar or normal sugar (you can increase and decrease the quantity as per your taste) 1 egg 1½ Teaspoon Chocolate spread 3/4th cup of Hershey’s coco powder Half teaspoon baking soda Half teaspoon baking powder Some cherries 50gms butter <for healthy cake 🙂 > 1 cup milk Few drops of chocolate and orange essence. (Orange syrup will add some citrus flavor) Method:
- Beat egg, milk, butter, sugar and chocolate spread together.
- In a bowl sieve flour and coco powder and add baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
- Now add beaten eggs, cake, sugar and butter mixture slowly in the flour. Put few drops of flavor essence. Mix well to avoid lumps.
- Add some water if required to make the batter in smooth thick pouring consistency. And add some cherries into it.
- Grease the baking dish and pour the batter.
- Microwave it to 5 to 6 minutes.
- Insert the fork to check if its bake. (if fork comes out without sticking, it’s a sign ur cake is ready)
- Now decorate your cake as per your liking.
Enjoy it with your loved ones. Merry Christams..!!! Bon appetite 🙂