I am a true epicurean and by this post I am making debut of my cooking on WordPress.
Here I would sharing the recipes of some dishes tried by me (I am an experimental cook). I hope you guys would love to be a part of my cooking journey and pour in your suggestion, tips & tricks.
None could be best then to start this category with Christmas Cake.
I am full enthusiatic person when it comes to festivals and if it’s a Christmas how can I miss baking a cake?
Yesterday I got so busy in the celebration that in the night I realized I forgot to bake a cake. So, I rushed to the kitchen and made this quick but cute cake.
Given below is the recipe.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup castor sugar or normal sugar (you can increase and decrease the quantity as per your taste)
1½ Teaspoon Chocolate spread
3/4th cup of Hershey’s coco powder
Half teaspoon baking soda & Half teaspoon baking powder
50 gms butter <for healthy cake 🙂 >
1 cup milk
Few drops of chocolate and orange essence. (Orange syrup will add some citrus flavor)
- Beat egg, milk, butter, sugar and chocolate spread together.
- In a bowl sieve flour and coco powder and add baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
- Now add beaten eggs, cake, sugar and butter mixture slowly in the flour. Put few drops of flavor essence. Mix well to avoid lumps.
- Add some water if required to make the batter in smooth thick pouring consistency. And add some cherries into it.
- Grease the baking dish and pour the batter.
- Microwave it to 5 to 6 minutes. ( Baking time carries depending upon the oven)
- Insert the fork to check if its bake. (if fork comes out without sticking, it’s a sign ur cake is ready)
- Now decorate your cake as per your liking.
Enjoy it with your loved ones. Merry Christams..!!! Bon appetite 🙂
I shall see you soon till then Peace & Love